I recommend these podcasts.¶
These podcasts mean a lot to me. I freely and highly recommend them.
- Beach too Sandy, Water too Wet
- A History of Rock Music in 500 Songs
- I highly recommend starting at the beginning. The very first episode starts in the late 1930s with swing music. It's a wonderful journey from there.
- Risky Business - A most excellent cyber security news and current affairs show.
- In Our Time is an excellent, educational podcast from BBC Radio. The host, Melvyn Bragg, invites a few experts on to talk about a topic within their area of expertise.
- You might start with one of these episodes, selected as the favorites from listeners.
- I like to scroll through the list of episodes and pick a topic that sounds interesting. There are a lot of episodes and there may be more that aren't available in podcast form so you can spend hours and hours here!
I like these podcasts...but recommend them with caution.¶
They're pretty good but there's something that prevents me from freely recommending them.
- Podcasts by Parcast like Female Criminals, Crimes of Passion, Serial Killers, Cults, et cetera.
- If reenacments aren't your thing, look elsewhere.
- The ads are a bit much, especially for a Spotify exclusive podcast.
- Podcasts by Wondery like American Scandal
- A bit formulaic. Great if you like the formula.
The 2022 version of Spotify Wrapped is coming. A splash page is up at the
https://www.spotify.com/us/wrapped/ URL as of this writing. Last year's Spotify Wrapped is still available at
Update: it's here!