👋 Hello, world! My name is Brie Carranza. This is my personal digital garden. It's built using some of my favorite tools:
Markdown files versioned in
git, edited with
vim and Obsidian (or with GitJournal on my phone), stored in a
git repository on
gitlab.com, deployed in a GitLab CI pipeline to GitLab Pages with MkDocs.
The site you are viewing is the version that is updated via repository mirroring and offered at🔖 bookmarks.brie.dev.
😎 Cool Things around this Site¶
- You can explore my public GraphQL exploration project.
- 🤖🎨 Computer-generated art prompts and responses 🎨🤖
- 🎧 Podcasts
- Blogs I Like
- Emoji -- exploring how things work (or break) when use provide emoji where user input is accepted.
Remarkable and noteworthy items that I took notes on, by month
- ❄️ Winter January 2023
- 🍃 Spring
- 🌻 Summer
- 🍂 Autumn
🔖 Favorite Articles and Pages -- around the Internet¶
- Just for fun. No, really.
- I found this initially on HN and I 💖 love it! I am an enthusiastic person by nature. That enthusiasm can be diminished when it's not shared but that site serves as a great reminder that it's OK.
- Is it worth writing about? (Probably!)
- Redactle Unlimited a variant of Redactle, itself a variant of Wordle. Redactle Unlimited has a multiplayer mode that's lots of fun.